Skip to content

Find a Stroke Rehabilitation Specialist

Remember, a referral is required from your family doctor in order to get an appointment with a stroke rehabilitation specialist.

Click on one of the cities below to find a specialist in Newfoundland and Labrador

Didn’t find what you’re searching for?

Please note that you are solely responsible for your communications and interactions with any listed medical professionals, and any information you send to them is not governed by our Privacy Policy.