Skip to content

Beyond Stroke

Ready to seek help from a specialist?

If you’ve taken the post-stroke assessment and believe you may be suffering from post-stroke spasticity, a stroke rehabilitation specialist may be able to help you. A referral is required from your family doctor in order to get an appointment with a stroke rehabilitation specialist.

Find a Stroke
Rehabilitation Specialist

Remember: You first need a referral from your family doctor. View More Search Options