Beyond Stroke was created to help you understand and deal with the physical challenges of stroke. You’ll find helpful information and support on:
- What physical challenges you may face
- How physical challenges may be treated
- How Stroke Rehabilitation Physicians can help, and how to find one
- How to support a loved one who has had a stroke
- How to get additional help
Managing the effects of stroke isn’t easy. But, maintaining a positive outlook, being actively involved in your or your loved one’s treatment, and asking for help when you need it, are key to living life to the best of your ability.